Friday, February 27, 2015

Meet Jessica Butler!

Today I am SO excited to feature one of our coaches in a COACH SPOTLIGHT! Our team is growing so rapidly, and I wanted to take time away from the routine of each day and get to know our coaches a little more... what makes them tick, what are some fun facts about them? It can be easy to look past bonding when you're grinding towards your dreams, but the BEST part about this job is the sense of family we have created, and I NEVER want to lose sight of that regardless of how fast we continue to grow! SO today, we are going to get to know the GORGEOUS Jessica Butler!




Some FUN facts about this gal that you might not already know!

>>Gone skydiving 13 times
>>Have never traveled internationally except for Mexico twice

>>LOVED being pregnant--I've never felt more confident or beautiful.
>>Met my husband at a bar
>>Graduated college with nearly 200 credits

"When Sarah asked me to write a little blurb about myself, what I'm about, and not include any beachbody info, I was excited to dive it but had no idea where to start. The last five years have been a whirlwind, and the dust is just now starting to settle. My vision of who I am and what I'm about as a grown woman is finally beginning to form into everything I never knew I even wanted.

I grew up in a super small Wisconsin town (GO PACK GO!) with my entire family a quick five minute drive away, helped out of my grandparent's hobby farm, taught Sunday School, and participated in year round athletics. I started college in 2004 at the University of Wisconsin-Platteville and transferred to St. Cloud State University after a year and a half. Between the two schools, I was always involved in athletic and academic organizations-MVP and captain of my dance team, Criminal Justice Association, Chemistry Club, American Marketing Association, Students in Free Enterprise, and several others. I was also a consistent gym goer, proud orange shorts wearer, and had a lot of fun out with my girlfriends. II have ALWAYS loved being a part of a team of inspiring people, and my adult, post-college life is no different!

I met my husband in 2009; graduated, got engaged, and started working downtown at an international law firm in 2011; married in 2012; welcomed our daughter and walked away from my law firm career in 2013; and became a stay-at-home-mom in 2014. The dust is now finally settling, I'm sure 2015 will again include fitness, an inspiring team of people, traveling, and fingers crossed for another baby! I am looking forward to EVERYTHING that 2015 has in store!"

THANK you Jessica for sharing a little bit about yourself! I am so honored to have such an incredible lady like you on our team! I cannot wait to continue to watch you grow and crush your goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment