Sunday, March 22, 2015

Meet Erica Oleske!

It's that time again, where I get to spotlight one of my coaches on my team and share a few things about them that we might not have already known! Gaining friends through this experience has been one of my favorite parts about this journey, because sometimes it is hard to find others that constantly lift you up, support your healthy lifestyle, and push you to grow personally and professionally. This opportunity does all of the above.

I have actually never met Erica in person, but I know she is one of my soul sisters, and the cutest darn New Yorker I've ever seen! Besides being an incredibly amazing coach.. here are a few things about this gorgeous gal she shared with us!




"Hi everyone! How fun is this?! I'm Erica, a bride-to-be, friend, sister, daughter and New Yorker. My passions are fitness, health and wellness, travel, cooking and helping others. It has been incredibly rewarding to get to know all of you, and the thing I love most about coaching is being able to lift people up - both on our team, within my personally sponsored coaches' community and with my customers/challengers. It's so inspiring for me! I really do think God put me on Earth to help others, and these past couple of years I have really spent focusing on His plan and changing a lot about my life in a very positive way. From working in the luxury (but very cutthroat) NYC public relations world lots of glamorous perks, to transitioning to a wonderful fundraising job at a Catholic nonprofit and now adding coaching to my life, it's been amazing to see how incorporating SERVICE into my life has made me a better/happy person. I love anything sparkly, A-line dresses, pink clothing/accessories and high heels. I'd say my style is 50's housewife meets socialite Barbie . I also love animals and can't wait for my white picket fence and golden retriever someday. Writing, working out, spending time with my friends and family, eating spicy food and curling up with a good book or the Sunday styles (and a big cup of coffee) make for the perfect lazy Sunday for me!"



Isn't she just the cutest?!?! Thanks for sharing girl, it has been an absolute honor to learn from you, be inspired by you, and call you a friend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment