Saturday, May 16, 2015

Coach Spotlight: Mickayla

I am beyond excited to get to spotlight one of my TOP coaches today, Mickayla! I knew the moment I met Mickayla, through a mutual friend, that she was going to dominate this business. She was down to the point, give it to me straight kind of girl... no fluff... she had already done a LOT of her own research, and was ready to hear what our team could do for her life. Within a week of coaching she had stepped away from her personal training job at a well known gym, to not only pursue coaching, but her own training business as well. This girl is the definition of a go-getter. Let's take a second to get to know her more!


"When I was asked to share a bit about myself I was honored! Then I thought- “I’m pretty much an open book. What don’t people know about me?”

Well here it goes! I’ll start out by sharing my exciting news that I’m a bride to be! The Future Mrs. Stoner (I know what you’re thinking and yes I am taking his last name)! wink emoticon Michael is the most supportive, fun, down to earth, adventurous and loving man there is! He’s a good balance to my sometimes unorganized, spontaneous, chaotic self and way of life! He’s a bit shy and I’m a bit…well not! I can walk into a huge room of strangers and strike up conversations with people like I’ve known them for years! I’d like to say I’d rather have just a few close friends than a ton of acquaintances but that’s not really true. I DO love all of my best friends and family, but what I really enjoy is meeting new people, experiencing different cultures I’m unfamiliar with and hearing peoples history and stories.

Most people already know that my faith is my life! As a Health and Fitness coach my businesses are all Gods’ and I am simply running around down here for His glory (or at least I do my best to)! I’d love to build my businesses up enough to financially support a few missions trips around the world as well as be financially set for Michael and I to comfortably have quite a few children!

Other random facts about me: I was a D1 full ride scholar gymnast and I’ve always loved leadership roles as I was also the captain of the team. I am a proud auntie of 4, my favorite drink is a good fresh Mojito, my family calls me “Micki”, I tie my shoes in a unique way you’ve probably never seen, I bake to relax and pray while I’m running, and finally I love---- animals, the ocean, my nike collection, bargain shopping, playing the piano, a occasional Netflix binge (rarely happens though), dancing around my kitchen while cooking and sushi dates!

I am so grateful for Sarah and for being able to be a part of Fitforward! What a blessing this is! xo"

Don't you just love her already?! Me too! She is such a kind soul, and I'm so lucky to learn with her, grow with her, and call her a teammate and a friend. It is truly a  blessing to watch her team Divine Wellness grow and flourish because of her incredible leadership! Just another reason I love this job, because it brings people like HER into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment