Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Blessings in June

I'm not quite sure how they do it, but they do... every month they continue to raise the bar, and give me reasons daily to be more proud than ever. I am SO excited to share that this team is now ranked #6 in the entire Central Region, and #42 overall out of over 280,000 teams! That is incredible. In just a year and a half this team has gone from one person to over 300 people strong. From helping ONE person to THOUSANDS of people get their health on the right track, feel better than ever and take back control of their lives! I am so excited to share the image below with you of all the beautiful faces that joined our team in the month of June! I cannot wait for them to experience this team culture and watch them grow personally and professionally!
 New >>FF Coaches in June



One of my biggest joys in this business is watching coaches on my team reach goals they have set for themselves. Whether it takes them months, or days, their determination and commitment to helping other people is what makes me so proud. I am happy to announce our new Emerald coaches for June below! This means that all these beautiful faces have reached their first promotion in the business, and have begun to build a team of their own leaders! Congrats guys! 

New Emerald Coaches in June

And up next, are these incredible people... reaching even further goals in their businesses!! These faces below are in the top 0.1% of the company! Now THAT is something to be proud of! HUGE congrats to new RUBY coach Emily and new Diamond coaches Carly and Nikki! These ladies are LEADERS, and wonderful ones at that! They lead each day by simply sharing their journey, and helping others realize their potential! I am beyond proud of you guys, and can't wait to watch you continue to reach huge milestones! 
New Ruby and Diamond Coaches in June
June was an amazing month, but I know it won't hold a candle to July... team >>FITforward is off to the national coach convention in NASHVILLE to learn, grow, and have the time of our lives!


No comments:

Post a Comment